Superfast, superpowerful with head-turning looks, the Subaru Impreza is one of the most desirable cars on the market today enjoying phenomenal cult status thanks largely to Colin McRae's storming world rally championship glory in 1995.
Explore in full, the speed, the excitement, the performance of a car that once seen leaves a lasting impression! The turbo, WRC (in all its forms), P1 and 22B models on road and track with in-car cameras and tire-howling action.
Take a visit to Prodrive and chat with Dave Lapworth. In-car action with Colin McRae and Richard Burns on WRC tests. Stig Blomqvist and Hannu Mikkola drive the WRC model and compare it to the Group B cars of the 1980s.
Tuning tips from performance guru Graham Goode. 150 owners enjoying their Imprezas to the full at Silverstone's TRAX 2000 festival. A blast at the Bill Gwynne Rally School - no-one knows how to get more out of an Impreza on the limit!
Special Features Included:
· WRC Impreza champion and contender
· A chat with 1995 WRC Champion Colin McRae manufacturer champion 1997
· Title challenges 1999-2001
· Track day trio: the Nurburgring, Donington Park, Knockhill
· From the hot seat Colin McRae, Richard Burns